Rock & Branch® Shiplap Series Wisconsin State Shaped Wood Serving and Cutting Board
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|24|| $24.47 each|
|48|| $23.64 each|
|96|| $23.06 each|
|144|| $22.50 each|
- Celebrate America's Dairyland with this gorgeous Wisconsin state shaped wooden serving and cutting board.
- Measures 12" x 13" and beautifully constructed from a mix of woods for a rustic shiplap look.
- Doubles wonderfully as wall art: includes a hanging hole and tie to easily add a stylish touch to any wall.
- Great for charcuterie: add a tropical touch to your next gathering by serving favorite cheeses, meats and fruits on this board.
- Easy care: simply hand wash or wipe with a damp cloth; do not soak in water or wash in the dishwasher.
Celebrate America's Dairyland with the Totally Bamboo Rock & Branch® Shiplap Series Wisconsin State Shaped Wooden Serving and Cutting Board. This board is masterfully crafted from a variety of wood planks for a wonderfully rustic chic look. The Wisconsin state shaped board is perfect for serving charcuterie at any gathering; pile up your favorite cheeses, meats, fruits and more! The board includes a hanging hole and hang tie to easily be displayed as wall art in the home or office. Care is easy: simply hand wash the board after each use; do not soak or wash in the dishwasher. The Wisconsin board measures 12 inches by 13 inches and is 5/8 of an inch thick.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
12" x 13" x 5/8"
Country of Manufacture